BPay deposits may be made by either contacting your participating Financial Institution via Internet Banking, or Telephone.
- Login to your TopBetta account.
- Click on the Deposit button or navigation to make a deposit within your TopBetta account.
- Select the BPay deposit method.
- Note both the Biller Code and Customer Reference Number.
- Using your online banking account make your deposit to TopBetta using these BPay details.
When will funds reach my account?
- Before 4:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday – Funds will be available in your account the following morning before 10:00am (AEST); however some banks/credit unions may take longer.
- After 4:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday – Deposits are processed the following day meaning you will unfortunately need to wait another day till funds are available.
- After 4:00pm (AEST) Friday to Sunday – Deposits will not be processed by your bank/credit union until the following Monday meaning you will need to wait till Tuesday for funds to be available.
Note: Citibank users will not be able to transfer funds via the internet from their Citibank account. Minimum deposit amount using BPay for NAB is set at $50.